GET A 50% DISCOUNT on your first wave solder pallet!
Wave solder pallets are specialized fixtures used in the electronics manufacturing industry. They are used during the wave soldering process to mask areas of the printed circuit boards that require thermal or solder protection. These areas usually contain SMT components, ground planes, connectors, gold fingers and/or mounting holes.
- Protect heat-sensitive components
- Improve solder flow
- Eliminate solder skipping
- Eliminates hand masking
- Reduces board warping
- Reduces soldering defects and rework
GET A SPECIAL DISCOUNT WHEN YOU ORDER MULTIPLE PALLETS!
- 5% Discount, 2-5 Units
- 7.5% Discount, >5 Units
- 10% Discount, >10 Units
Don’t wait, Quote and Order your Wave Solder Pallet Online.
- Material Thickness: 6mm, 8mm and 12mm
- # of Hold Downs: $2.00 each
- Stiffener Bars: $40 - $80
- Pallet Size: Pallet Width x Pallet Length (see price table)
- Top Hat: $150 - $300
- # of Shoulder Bolts: $1.00 each